Circle of Friends Donation

Each fall our local Circle of Friends Chapter holds a fundraising banquet and auction and I have donated a painting for the cause.  This group provides money to cancer patients for gas, food, treatments and just about anything else needed during their cancer battle.  Having lost my mother to cancer, I believe in helping this group anyway I can. 

This is my donation for this year's event.  It is colored pencil piece I did last November for our local miniatures show.  I love this piece and have sold a few prints of it but the original has been hanging in our local gallery unsold.  I drew it from photos I took while visiting an early morning, farmer's market in Telluride, Colorado.  I enjoyed all the fresh, frilly sunflowers on display that day.

I hope it helps someone in their fight and makes that fight a little easier.

Comments

Popular Posts