FOUND IT!


Last night I was searching through my cluttered studio looking for my old artist trading cards.  At the very bottom of a box of swipe files (files I've made over the years of all sorts of images and collected, project ideas) I discovered my missing sketchbook.  I nearly cried.  This book has been missing for nearly a year and I had given up hope that i would ever find it again.  I am so-o-o-o-o-o happy!

Needless to say, I will be very careful how I manage this little treasure from now on.

The sketchbook is filled with a variety of approaches of a single image - me.  I started it a long time ago and have nearly filled all the pages with multiple mediums and styles all of the same photo.  It's not about what I study as my subject matter but about how I study my subject matter. 

Again- so happy!

Comments

Tracy said…
What great news!

Popular Posts