LITTLE KEY


"Key"
4" x 7" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

I was recently given a really old, damaged dictionary that is much  smaller than the books I have been using.  I thought it would be fun to create some miniature pages using this old book.  The pages measure only 4" x 7"and are extremely brittle and fragile.  They don't permit me many marks without flaking so I have to plan what I'm going to do. I can only make a few swipes with my pencil.

I love keys of all sorts and I love the metaphor of a key.  This particular key doesn't exist that I know of other than in my imagination.  I also like how the print on the book page is worn off in places from use over the years.


Comments

Fabulous! I always read your blog but don´t always comment....time factor,,,,I have a few minutes today.
You inspire me,,,thanks!

Popular Posts