MEETING THE ARTIST/ANIMATOR BILL PLYMPTON

Me & Bill Plympton at the Telluride Film Festival

I am finally unpacked and starting to get back to reality after a thrilling time at the 40th Telluride Film Festival.  I was in the same room with a lot of world famous celebrities and got to attend 11 films - some world premieres.

Visual artists and film makers generally go hand in hand and this year I got to meet and visit with the academy award nominated animator/artist, Bill Plympton.  Bill sees the world in an odd way and his animated shorts are always a bit bizarre.  He shared with me that he is currently working on a short with Salma Hayek Jimenez.  While we visited he drew me his famous cartoon, guide dog.  The drawing is now proudly hanging on the wall of my studio.

Here is a link to Bill's website





Comments

Popular Posts