FROMAGE

FROMAGE
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing in Distressed, French-English Dictionary

I decided to explore a few more drawings using the French-English dictionary I own.  I own a French-English dictionary because I thought it might be fun to photocopy some pages out of my fellow, high school teacher's dictionary and carelessly cut a page out.  I replaced her beautiful book with a brand new dictionary and now own the original. (She has forgiven me and purchased a few pages for herself).

I thought it would be fun to create some french pages that might suit a kitchen or dining room setting.  Cheese is tasty.  Cheese comes is endless varieties.  Drawing cheese in a way to make it interesting with exciting color choices and a good composition is.....challenging.  Maybe someday I'll get to return to France and enjoy some for myself.

Comments

Popular Posts