OWL

Owl 
Mixed Media Drawing on 6" x 9" Distressed, Dictionary

I love drawing birds.  Hummingbirds and owls have been popular at art shows so I have created quite a few of these feathered friends.  In my quest to find something different I decided to try my hand at drawing an owl from a side view.

This fellow is long gone but I hope to replace him with another before I head East in a few weeks.  In fact, I have meadowlarks, cardinals, sparrows, finches, hummingbirds and more owls all waiting for me in my studio.  I even have a commission for a penguin.  It's fun to work on these birds because the two windows of my second story, art studio have bird's nests currently occupied by families of birds.  They sing and chirp happily while I work.  It's nice company.

Comments

Elena said…
I love all you do
Unknown said…
I love everything I saw from your work and pictures ! You are blessed but also really gifted !
As I live in Paris (France) I do appreciate your pictures with French words !
Martine

Popular Posts