RUN

Run
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Children's Dictionary

Life is CRAZY right now.  I have had a few commissions waiting on me but my life is consumed with teaching and most of all, preparing for my youngest daughter's wedding.  Like so many creative types, I've got to do most of the wedding myself from building the flowers to designing and printing the invitations.  It's been insane but mostly great fun.

This drawing was requested by a customer for his girlfriend.  I had met the man at an art festival last spring.  He sent photos of some of his girlfriend's favorite running shoes but really wanted these vividly colored shoes.  I rarely ever use these colors in my work opting for a more neutral, vintage looking palette.  So it was fun to use paint and pencils that rarely get to come out and play.

Comments

Popular Posts