AMERICAN ARTIST MONTH - MEET DAVID GALCHUTT

The magic of the internet (and it still holds incredible magic for this old gal) has provided me with endless inspiration and fascinating artistic voices from across the planet.  One such artist I discovered and love following is David Galchutt.

I adore David's paintings - many of which have a fantasy, fairy tale feel and are filled with elegant, intricate patterns and colors.  David (he calls himself the Artmeister on etsy) has been a sought after illustrator and earned awards for his children's book illustrations.  His gorgeous, original work is available for purchase at his etsy shop and I'm amazed at his reasonable prices.  My hope is to some day have one of his originals.

Visit David at David's website
Also stop by David's etsy shop at The artmeister

Comments

Popular Posts